2. The applicant should have completed 18 years of age on the date of application and shall be competent to enter into contract as provided in the Indian Contract Act.
3. If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned here under and in the website or web application, he/she shall become a distributor on payment of the prescribed distributorship fee or purchasing any AMPapp web application service activation E-pin from the company.
4. The payment paid by the applicant is for Ampapp web application or mobile application service activation Epin only. Payout / Incentive or Commission and other benefits are subject to performance by the applicant. Company does not assure any fixed benefits of any kind.
5. While submitting cheque, its details, Name, Mobile No and User ID should be written on the back side of the cheque. After Cheque clearance, product & Epin will be issued. Penalty will be levied if the cheque is dishonored.
6. Cash payment will be accepted only at company’s Corporate Office. In case of cash deposit in the Bank - Bank name, Deposit Date, Transaction ID & Mobile Number should be written in the remarks. All payment should be paid to company's official bank account displayed on website only. No other means would be considered.
7. After depositing the money or pass the cheque, Ampapp web application mobile application service activation E-Pin should be taken within 15 days, after this period, Company will not be responsible. While taking Ampapp web application service activation E-Pin the, activation should be checked thoroughly. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
8. E-pin once issued can will be taken back by the company in case of any issue and refund could be processed for the same. Also note the cancellation can be done within 15 days from the order date and refund will also be made after deduction of necessary processing charges.
9. If the Applicant is proprietary firm /partnership firm/private limited co. then the applicant shall provide all necessary documents pertaining to the proprietorship/ partnership during the regulation of distributorship.
10. Trimming, Simulation and service charges will be deducted as per company norms. TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Government. These charges are subject to change time to time. Applicable TDS 10% and Admin Charges 10% w.e.f. 1 April 2015. PAN details are mandatory for every user ID otherwise 20% TDS will be charged.
11. Payout / Incentive or Commission will be paid through bank account transfer mentioned by distributor after deducting all applicable charges, statutory fees as mentioned above. No other mode would be considered. Anything arising due to mismatch / improper bank details is sole responsibility of distributor. Company will not pay for any liability arising due to this.
12. All Individual distributors should submit their self-attested copy of documents- PAN, POA & POI, cancelled cheque / bank details within 15 days from the date of application to the corporate office.
13. All Individual distributors should adhere to Rules & Regulations formed by the company& if any of the distributors is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company. The company reserves all rights to terminate or reject any distributorship/application at its own discretion.
14. The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any distributor to any person, unless it is in accordance with approved business plans, product package and terms of the company, hence the applicant shall go through official website: www.dreamtouchindia.com, brochures/ notice issued by the company.
15. If any disputes or difference arises between the parties hereto touching the business or interpretation of any terms and condition or as incentives, income etc., relating to the business of the company, the same shall be referred to arbitration to Kolhapur, Maharashtra Jurisdiction only.
16. he applicant / distributor shall ensure that all the information furnished to the company is correct and properly entered, any request for correction furnished by the distributor as to his/ her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained.
17. Only those packages of ampapp web application mobile application services activation E-Pin Bundled will be considered which are not working, used Ampapp E-pin.
18. The company reserves the rights to modify the terms and condition, Ampapp web application services and business policies time to time giving information through its website: www.amp-soft.com and www.ampapp.in, it will be binding to all distributors of the company Personal Information Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, credit card number, card holder name, photos, videos, video link, card expiration date, information about your mobile phone, data card, electricity connection, Smart Tags and any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the user in connection with availing any of the services on amp-soft and ampapp When you browse through amp-soft and ampapp website it may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer or Internet Service Provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
Use of Personal Information amp-soft and ampapp uses personal information to provide you with services & products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect & protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc. amp-soft and ampapp also uses your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and interests. amp-soft and ampapp may occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, gender, etc.). amp-soft and ampapp uses this data to customize your experience at amp-soft and ampapp, providing you with content that amp-soft and ampapp considers you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Use of Personal Information and Third Party Services We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
• The information you provide us such as name, email, mobile, phone number.
• The information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier etc.
This information is shared with third-party service providers so that we can:
• personalize the app for you
• perform behavioural analytics
Cookies A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. amp-soft and ampapp uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Links to Other Sites The website of amp-soft and ampapp links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. amp-soft and ampapp is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Security amp-soft and ampapp has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control. Whenever you change or access your account information, amp-soft and ampapp offers the use of a secure server. Once your information is in amp-soft and ampapp possession it adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Contact us The full name of AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.’s registered address is Plot No. 29 A Ward, First Bus Stop, Opp. Kamgar Tarun Mandal, Phulewadi, Kolhapur 416 010 (Maharashtra - India). AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.’s INCOME TAX PAN Number is AHZPP 9106 G You can contact AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. by email to [email protected] You can access website by clicking on the link www.amp-soft.com / www.AMPapp.in / www.askAMP.in
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY Grievance Redressal Policy amp-soft and ampapp strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its users. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal. The self-review will be of help in identifying shortcomings in the product features and service delivery. amp-soft’s and ampapp’s policy on grievance redressal follows the under noted principles.
1.1. amp-soft / ampapp (www.amp-soft.com / www.ampapp.in) web application or mobile application service activation ePIN is not working that time only replace the ePIN not refund the money.
1.2 Nothing in the agreement shall establish distributor’s position as a partner, procurer and broker of the company. The Independent Distributor will not be representative, agent or employee at the company, His/her position being so, and he/she has any authority to bind the company or to represent or speak on behalf of the company.
1.3 The company will approve the distributorship by using an official online receipt and registration, which will carry the password and an Identification Code Number, known as User ID.
1.4 Complaints or concerns raised by users are dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
1.5 Users are informed about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances within amp-soft and ampapp and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
1.6 amp-soft and ampapp will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly as they value each user.
1.7 All employees at amp-soft and ampapp must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the users.
General Users have complete authority to file a complaint/share feedback if they are disappointed by services rendered by amp-soft and ampapp. They can give their complaint/feedback in writing, email, or on amp-soft.com. If user’s grievance is not resolved within the given time or if they are not satisfied with the solution provided by amp-soft and ampapp, they can approach the Tiered Grievance Redressal Mechanism provided by amp-soft and ampapp.
How to reach amp-soft and ampapp
• amp-soft’s and ampapp’s users are to be treated fairly at all times.
• You can write to amp-soft and ampapp at [email protected]
• You can even reach out to ampapp on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. You can put your grievances on these online pages
The applicant should read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies, procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below and from the website named www.ampapp.in and www.amp-soft.com (hereinafter referred to as website) This Application/Registration/ Agreements form is considered as an authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the applicant (herein after referred to as distributor) and AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. (here in after referred to as company.)
The full name of AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.’s registered address is Plot No. 29 A Ward, First Bus Stop, Opp. Kamgar Tarun Mandal, Phulewadi, Kolhapur 416 010 (Maharashtra - India). AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.’s INCOME TAX PAN Number is AHZPP 9106 G You can contact AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. by email to [email protected] You can access website by clicking on the link www.amp-soft.com / www.AMPapp.in / www.askAMP.in