1.The applicant should read thoroughly and understand the terms and conditions, policies, procedures, code of ethics and business opportunities of the company as given below and from the website named “www.amp-soft.com” and www.ampapp.in(hereinafter referred to as website) This Application/Registration/ Agreements form is considered as an authentic and legally binding document. This contract is between the applicant (herein after referred to as distributor) and AMP-SOFT IT SOLUTIONS KOLHAPUR (hereinafter referred to as company.
2. The applicant should have completed 18 years of age on the date of application and shall be competent to enter into contract as provided in the Indian Contract Act.
3. If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions mentioned here under and in the website or web application, he/she shall become a distributor on payment of the prescribed distributorship fee or purchasing any ampapp web application service activation E-pin from the company.
4. The payment paid by the applicant is for Ampapp web application or mobile application service activation Epin only. Payout / Incentive or Commission and other benefits are subject to performance by the applicant. Company does not assure any fixed benefits of any kind.
5. While submitting cheque, its details, Name, Mobile No and User ID should be written on the back side of the cheque. After Cheque clearance, product & Epin will be issued. Penalty will be levied if the cheque is dishonored.
6. Cash payment will be accepted only at company’s Corporate Office. In case of cash deposit in the Bank - Bank name, Deposit Date, Transaction ID & Mobile Number should be written in the remarks. All payment should be paid to company's official bank account displayed on website only. No other means would be considered.
7. After depositing the money or pass the cheque, Ampapp web application mobile application service activation E-Pin should be taken within 15 days, after this period, Company will not be responsible. While taking Ampapp web application service activation E-Pin the, activation should be checked thoroughly. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
8. E-pin once issued can will be taken back by the company in case of any issue and refund could be processed for the same. Also note the cancellation can be done within 15 days from the order date and refund will also be made after deduction of necessary processing charges.
1.1. Ampapp web application or mobile application service activation E-Pin is not working that time only replace the E-pin not refund the money
1.2 Nothing in the agreement shall establish distributor’s position as a partner, procurer and broker of the company. The Independent Distributor will not be representative, agent or employee at the company, His/her position being so, and he/she has any authority to bind the company or to represent or speak on behalf of the company.
1.3 The company will approve the distributorship by using an official online receipt and registration, which will carry the password and an Identification Code Number, known as User ID.
9. If the Applicant is proprietary firm /partnership firm/private limited co. then the applicant shall provide all necessary documents pertaining to the proprietorship/ partnership during the regulation of distributorship.
10. Trimming, Simulation and service charges will be deducted as per company norms. TDS will be deducted as formulated by the Government. These charges are subject to change time to time. Applicable TDS 10% and Admin Charges 10% w.e.f. 1 April 2015. PAN details are mandatory for every user ID otherwise 20% TDS will be charged.
11. Payout / Incentive or Commission will be paid through bank account transfer mentioned by distributor after deducting all applicable charges, statutory fees as mentioned above. No other mode would be considered. Anything arising due to mismatch / improper bank details is sole responsibility of distributor. Company will not pay for any liability arising due to this.
12. All Individual distributors should submit their self-attested copy of documents- PAN, POA & POI, cancelled cheque / bank details within 15 days from the date of application to the corporate office.
13. All Individual distributors should adhere to Rules & Regulations formed by the company& if any of the distributors is found guilty of not observing the same, then he/she will be terminated from the company. The company reserves all rights to terminate or reject any distributorship/application at its own discretion.
14. The company will not be answerable for any promise, assurance given by any distributor to any person, unless it is in accordance with approved business plans, product package and terms of the company, hence the applicant shall go through official website: www.dreamtouchindia.com, brochures/ notice issued by the company.
15. If any disputes or difference arises between the parties hereto touching the business or interpretation of any terms and condition or as incentives, income etc., relating to the business of the company, the same shall be referred to arbitration to Kolhapur, Maharashtra Jurisdiction only.
16. he applicant / distributor shall ensure that all the information furnished to the company is correct and properly entered, any request for correction furnished by the distributor as to his/ her sponsor or placement details will not be entertained.
17. Only those packages of ampapp web application mobile application services activation E-Pin Bundled will be considered which are not working, used Ampapp E-pin.
18. The company reserves the rights to modify the terms and condition, Ampapp web application services and business policies time to time giving information through its website: www.amp-soft.com and www.ampapp.in, it will be binding to all distributors of the company